Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soul's Eyes

We can't even begin to know all the wonderous things God has done or made and how they all come together to declare "I AM is here and I AM loves you!" God is evident all around us if we but open our soul's eyes to see Him. I've been reading some rather secular holistic anatomy books and I'm amazed at the way God is so obviously the "life force" and "eternal energy" that they discuss with such fervor. I'm also amazed that they notice the remarkable similarities in the way that all things work together, whether man, animal, plant, or nature and yet fail to see that they are all handcrafted by the Master Creator; much like paintings or music by a particular artist become so obviously his style. I look at my hand and compare it to a large leaf. I watch momma birds caring for their young in the nest and young mothers doing the same in the nursery. I hear God's music everywhere: birds' song, conversations, guitars, children laughing, thunder, wind, even the silence is it's own kind of music. I see God in in the magnificent beauty of the sky, stars, mountains, seas, and in the tiny things like snow flakes and DNA molecules. We can't know it all but God promises that we will know enough to see Him. He promises that there is enough revelation in His creation for us to know that He is and that He surely loves us. Open up the eyes of your soul. He is right here; right now. Waiting for you.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Creator... such details... everywhere... so obviously planned and could not evolve and have such harmony.

    ReplyDelete