Monday, July 5, 2010

$5 Footlongs and Feeding the Homeless


Ok..so...I decided to get a $5 footlong at Subway and since I don't need to be eating a footlong I purposed to give the other half to one of those "homeless" guys that beg on the corners. Pulled up just as he was about to leave and handed the baggie out the window. He snagged it but just kinda rolled his eyes, shook his head and walked off. If the light hadn't turned green I would have gotten out and got it back rolled my eyes and shook my head and gone and found someone else that was really hungry. His sign was "hungry, every little bit helps". Sigh! But that is a good idea to go ahead and get the whole thing and give half to the corner dudes. I'm going to start eating more Subway. It's an easy way to do a little something once or twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment